Five Ways to Close:
- Your desired location: Our Settlement officers will make reasonable efforts to travel to your location to make the closing as convenient for you as possible. If you prefer this option, please contact your closer to coordinate a closing location. (Please note that it is up to the discretion of the individual closers to determine if they can accommodate this option).
- Any of our office locations: We offer several well-appointed conference rooms equipped to fit all parties comfortably.
- Remote closing: We will email you the documents, provide wire instructions and walk you through the closing process. All you need to do is get the documents notarized and send them back to us.
- Seller deed package: If the sellers are unable to attend closing a deed package can be sent out in advance to be executed prior to closing.
- Certified Signing Agent: We can arrange for a certified signing agent approved by our underwriter to conduct a witness closing at the location of your choice.
**Please note, for Delaware and West Virginia, an Attorney must conduct closing.
Your Closing… Your Choice.